Nocturnal Events is a proud Winnipeg based event design company, with many skills to offer in the field!
In the special events industry we have been happy to specialize in custom stage design, including light show design.
In the wedding industry, we specialize in ceiling swag design . However also carry an array of wedding rental products and would be happy to assist you for your special day.
Nocturnal Event Design is now taking bookings for the 2016 wedding season! Although we always try to accommodate our clientele needs please try to book as early as possible to ensure we save the date for your special day!
- Take a look at our website to see what products and services we offer and try to get an idea of what your looking to book
- Give us a call to see if we have your event date available
- Make an appointment with us and come down to see products in person
- At the appointment fill out contracts, put the deposit down (50% of total) to save the date.
- 3 weeks before your event call to change or confirm your guest count with us so we can alter your remaining balance accordingly.
- Week of event:
- If Renting linens:
- Arrange a time to meet with us to pick up linen rentals, pay the remaining balance (50% of total), and put down refundable damage deposit (20%). (usually pick ups are on Tuesdays)
- After the event arrange a time to drop off linens. (linen drop offs are usually also on Tuesdays)
- If we are setting up your event:
- We will notify you when we have arranged to set up the event with your venue.
- When we are done decorating you are free to come take a look at our work and pay the remaining balance (50%) before start of the event. At this time you are also required to pay the 20% refundable damage deposit fee.
- Last but not least ... Enjoy your big day, and rest assured we will take care of the rest!
*Information on Damage Deposits:
Damage Deposits / Discrepancy Deposits are required prior to all linens release. Nocturnal Events also reserves the right to change this deposit amount if extra linens are added or needed at the discretion of Nocturnal Event decorators (for example: at the time of decorating there is a higher guest count than stated by the client at the time of booking and extra decorating must be done to ensure your event looks great!), or if compliance according to this contract is not made, linens are not returned, or not returned on time, or if linens are destroyed beyond regular wear and tear according to prices listed in the signed contracts(for example candle burns). These extra costs will be incurred on the rentalers damage deposit fee. If these fees are greater than the damage deposit the renter must pay these extra costs. Damage deposits are returned within 2 weeks of the event, after proper inspection of inventory.